18 Dec 2010

Prairie Points and a Bee




This is the finished quilt top complete with Prairie Points.  It is sitting waitng now for me to complete my quilt along top which should happen quite soon now, as the fabric ordered from the US is awaiting me to pick it up from the Post Office. Apologies for the dodgy photos - Arctic weather conditions aren't condusive to brilliant indoor photo shoots.

I have also joined/been accepted to take part in the awesome 3x6 Sampler Quilt Mini Bee over on Flickr.  I say awesome because of the number of participants - there are 25 'beehives' with 6 members in each,  I am in #25 - I think this is because I took the plunge to join right on the point of sign up closure. I look forward to the challenge with great pleasure.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nita! I love your blog! This is my first time here, but it won't be my last. Your newest quilt is beautiful. I haven't tried prairie points yet. I'm your partner for the Inchy swap. Could you please e-mail me? I have your address, but I'm not sure exactly how it should line up on the envelope. Hope you're all ready for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete